Problems and maintenance methods of generators during work
A generator is specifically a device that converts kinetic energy into electrical energy. It is often seen in some large-scale event venues. Diesel generators are commonly used in modern times. It has the advantages of low consumption, convenient operation, and long service life. , Is the first choice in people's work. The working principle and related content of the generator are described in detail below. The following is the introduction of "problems and maintenance methods encountered by generators in work".
[Introduction of related maintenance content for diesel generators]
In recent years, as users have increasingly higher requirements for the brand and quality of diesel generator sets, some diesel brand users of imported brands have not refused because of the expensive engine. For example, imported brand generator sets, the quality of imported brand generator sets is excellent, but the high price of generators has not hindered customers' purchasing enthusiasm.
1. Maintenance of cooling system of diesel generator set
Fill the coolant before using a new diesel generator set. When filling, the vent valve of the cooling system on the upper part of the machine should be turned over, and the coolant should be slowly added to the initiator from the water inlet of the cooling water tank, until there are no air bubbles, and then the exhaust valve will stop. The cooling liquid should be filled below the neck of the water inlet of the cooling water tank, and it should not be too full.
After the filling is completed, the air release valve is closed, and the cut-off door on the water filter device seat is opened so that the dca4 additive can be mixed into the cooling system. The coolant used in the cooling system should be composed of three components: purified water, antifreeze and dca4 additive. Each liter of coolant contains 50% pure water, 50% antifreeze and 0.5 units of dca4 additive. The prepared coolant can be used all year round and can be used for two consecutive years.
Because purified water is purified, it prevents the formation of scale. Antifreeze refers to ethylene glycol or propylene glycol used in industry, which can lower the freezing point of water and improve the boiling point of water.
The concentration of antifreeze should be 40% and 68%. If the concentration is too high or too low, it will affect the antifreeze of the coolant. In most climatic conditions, the recommended concentration of antifreeze is 50%, and the freezing point of the coolant at this moment can reach -33cc. dca4 additive can form a layer of maintenance film inside and outside the water system to avoid cavitation of the cylinder liner and the body and hinder the accumulation of sediment.
2. Maintenance of the lubrication system of a diesel generator
Before starting a new diesel generator set, it should be filled with oil through the filler port. When filling, the initiator should be placed horizontally and pay attention to the change of oil level. After filling, wait for an instant and then check the oil level on the oil gauge, that is, the oil level you see after the oil has flowed into the oil pan is the correct value. Each oil filter should be filled with cleaning oil before it is installed on the engine.
[Analysis of Inaccurate Fuel Supply Time of Diesel Generators]
During the load operation of the diesel generator set, the fuel supply time of the high pressure oil pump of the diesel generator set was damaged due to many other reasons, which caused the inaccuracy of the high pressure oil pump time of a diesel generator set, either too early or too late. This not only wastes fuel, but also causes the crew to suffer a certain amount of damage. Therefore, it is necessary for diesel generator set manufacturers to talk with you about the inaccurate fuel supply time of a diesel generator set, which will cause damage to the unit and analysis of maintenance failures.
1. Knock the cylinder. After a diesel generator is started, a slight metal rattling sound is normally heard. If the oil supply is too early, you can hear a metal knocking sound like hitting the piston with a hardwood hammer. The lower the speed, the more obvious, the earlier the oil supply, the clearer the sound. Of course, the poor atomization of the fuel injection nozzle can cause an explosion when the natural delay time of the fuel is increased, but it is much smaller than the effect of knocking the cylinder when the fuel is not allowed. Comprehensive observation is not difficult to distinguish.
2. Starting performance. The effect of fueling time on the starting performance of an engine, especially when it is cold, is obvious. It is difficult to start the fueling time too early or too late.
3. Idle and high-speed performance. If the engine runs well at idle and the performance deteriorates after acceleration, the exhaust pipe will intermittently emit white smoke, and it will be normal after deceleration. This is mostly because the fuel supply time is late. If the engine is running at a high speed, the working condition deteriorates after deceleration, the knocking sound is severe, or there is no idle speed, the exhaust pipe intermittently emits black smoke, and this phenomenon is reduced after acceleration. This is often due to premature fueling.
4. Load performance of a generator set. The engine is weak when fueling too early or too late, especially when it is too late.
5. A generator set is overheating. If the fueling time is too early or too late, the engine will overheat, but the performance is different. When the fuel supply is asked too early, the oil temperature is too high and the water temperature is high. When the oil supply time is too late, the water temperature is too high and the exhaust temperature is too high. The temperature rise is not significant.
The above introductions about "introduction of related maintenance content of diesel generator sets" and "analysis of inaccurate fuel supply time of diesel generator sets" hope to make you understand "problems and maintenance methods encountered by generators in work" Bring help.
- Before starting, you should check whether the fuel volume of the fuel tank is rich, and there is no oil leakage in each oil pipe and the discussion area; whether the cooling system water is rich, clean and leak-free, and whether the fan belt is tight or not. The internal combustion engine and generator drive parts should be connected and trusted. The wires of the input line are well-insulated, complete and effective in all aspects. After starting, it should run at low speed for 3 to 5 minutes. After the temperature and oil pressure wheel are normal, the initial work can be done. The generator should be no different in the speed increase. Ring, the slip ring and commutator are well brushed, no jumping and sparking phenomenon. After the operation is stable and the frequency and voltage reach the rated value, power can be supplied to the outside.
- The diesel engine is working normally, but the generator fails to generate electricity or the voltage is very low. This may be due to the components associated with the generator, such as: the exciter is damaged, and the excitation voltage cannot be supplied. The excitation current is taken in. The rotor's dead center residual magnetism is weakened or declining. It will make the generator unable to generate electricity or the transmission voltage is extremely low. The right to respond is usually: use an appropriate DC voltage and directly connect to the excitation winding according to the polarity Magnetization. Carefully inspect the exciter and the cyclotron rectifier, find abnormal components or windings, and replace them for restoration. The generator's transmission voltage is unstable, and
- In the power generation industry in China, we have been working hard, pursuing the concept of quality and service, and for the sake of customers, the full power generator chooses China and your generator is a professional housekeeper. At present, the diesel generator set maintenance market refers to damage inspection and routine maintenance. Two aspects: after maintenance refers to the failure of the diesel generator, there are problems with various accessories, such as replacing the generator or
- Blue smoke, fire reason: It means that the engine is burning oil. There are three types of reasons: first, the piston ring goes opposite, and the oil comes in the cylinder; the second is the oil level of the oil pan of the atmosphere filter, which leads the ring. The height of the groove; Third, the gap between the duct and the valve stem is too poor. Expulsion idea: Adjust the piston ring so that the opening teeth of the ring are staggered 120 degrees or 180 degrees, and the opening teeth of the ring should avoid the piston pin hole and the side pressure is poor. Adjust the height of the oil level of the oil filter of the atmosphere filter below the height of the annular groove; if the clearance between the duct and the valve stem is too poor, replace the component and reduce the clearance. The normal mutual assistance clearance between the two is 0.0
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators
- What are the specific operating methods for diesel generators?