What are the drainage regulations and troubleshooting methods for diesel generators?
In life, there are sometimes power outages. In order to ensure the normal work and life, people often use generators. A diesel generator is a type of generator commonly used in modern society. It uses diesel to generate electricity and provides people with a temporary source of electricity. The following editors will give you a detailed introduction to diesel generators. The following is an introduction to "What are the drainage regulations and troubleshooting methods for diesel generators?"
[What principles should be followed in the discharge of oil and water in the diesel generator room]
Once a diesel generator room fires, it will bring great harm to the company and personal safety. There are many reasons that can cause diesel engine room fires. One very important reason is that the oil and water drainage system design of the engine room is not reasonable.
(1) The drainage of indoor oil and water should be organized, and it is not allowed to flow along the ground to eliminate the hidden danger of fire caused by oil slick on the ground. The specific method is to drain oil and water ditch around the room and drain to the oil collecting puddle in an organized way.
(2) The indoor oil and water drainage ditch should have a reasonable discharge slope to ensure the smooth and rapid drainage of oil and water in the drainage ditch (pipe) and reduce the residence time of oil and water in the drainage ditch (pipe). The slope of the drainage ditch should be ten or more equal to 1% to 3%. The top of the ditch should be provided with a movable cover to prevent debris from entering the ditch, causing oil or water flow to block or cause poor drainage.
(3) The indoor oil and water drainage ditch should be reasonably arranged to facilitate the management staff to regularly clean the ground and the drainage ditch, and minimize the residual oil slick on the ground in the drainage ditch (pipe) section. Attention should be paid to avoid the impact of extraction (exhaust) fans and air ducts on the cleaning work during specific layout.
(4) The drainage of the accumulated water in the flue should be completely isolated from the indoor oil and water collection and drainage system to prevent high-temperature flue gas from flowing in the flue, such as indoor fire.
(5) The drainage of oil and water in the flue should be safe and reliable, and it should also be easy to clean. When conditions permit, it should be used as a collection set and drainage pan. It is also possible to directly use a water seal or valve to drain oil and water.
(6) For diesel generator rooms with higher load rates, in order to better eliminate and weaken the source of high-temperature smoke fires, if possible, water cooling jackets or other circulating water cooling measures can be installed on the smoke exhaust pipes. To reduce the high temperature flue gas temperature. Water can also be used to directly cool the flue gas in the flue. ,recycle.
(7) Oil collection: The puddle should have a certain effective volume and height to facilitate timely and reliable drainage of oil and water, while reducing the amount of combustible materials in the room and reducing the risk of fire.
(8) Each water supply and drainage pipeline should have reliable positioning (fixed by bracket) measures, so as not to break the pipeline and cause "drip, leak, run, and rise" phenomenon, increasing the risk of fire.
[How to check the problem of radiator of diesel generator and fix it in time]
The radiator of a diesel generator set can play the role of cooling the unit. Once a problem occurs in the radiator, the temperature of the unit will increase, which not only affects the efficiency of the unit, but also has hidden safety hazards. The main manifestation of radiator damage is water leakage, and the leaks of radiators are generally small and difficult to find with the naked eye. So how to check the radiators of diesel generators? How can I fix it if something goes wrong?
After the radiator is found to be leaking, the radiator must be cleaned before leak detection. During the inspection, the following two methods can be used:
1. Block the inlet and outlet of the radiator, install a joint from the overflow pipe or the drain plug, and press in the compressed air of 0.15-0.3kgf / cm2. Put the radiator in the sink. If there is a bubble, it is a leak.
2. Check with irrigation method. During the inspection, the radiator inlet and outlet are blocked. After filling the water inlet, check whether there is water leakage. In order to find small cracks, you can apply a certain pressure to the radiator or make the radiator vibrate slightly, and then observe carefully Water leaks from the leak.
After finding the leak of the radiator, we need to repair it in time. The following Starlight will introduce two repair methods for everyone, you can learn:
1. Welding repair of the upper and lower water chambers When the leakage of the upper and lower water chambers is not large, you can directly repair it with solder. If the leakage is large, repair with purple steel. When welding, apply a layer of solder to one side of the steel skin and the leak, place the steel skin on the leak, and then use a soldering iron to heat the outside to melt the solder and weld it around.
2. For the radiator pipe repair, if the outer pipe of the radiator is broken and the break is not large, the heat sink near the water pipe can be slightly repaired with a needle-nosed pliers and directly repaired with solder. If the breach is large or the middle-level water pipe is leaking, it should be handled flexibly according to the actual situation. However, the number of stuck and blocked pipes must not exceed 10% of the total number of pipes to avoid affecting the heat dissipation effect of the radiator.
The above introductions about "What principles should be followed for diesel generator engine room oil and water emissions" and "How to check the problems of diesel generator set radiators and repair them in a timely manner", I hope that you can understand the "Drainage regulations of diesel generators and troubleshooting" What are the ways "to help.
- Blue smoke, fire reason: It means that the engine is burning oil. There are three types of reasons: first, the piston ring goes opposite, and the oil comes in the cylinder; the second is the oil level of the oil pan of the atmosphere filter, which leads the ring. The height of the groove; Third, the gap between the duct and the valve stem is too poor. Expulsion idea: Adjust the piston ring so that the opening teeth of the ring are staggered 120 degrees or 180 degrees, and the opening teeth of the ring should avoid the piston pin hole and the side pressure is poor. Adjust the height of the oil level of the oil filter of the atmosphere filter below the height of the annular groove; if the clearance between the duct and the valve stem is too poor, replace the component and reduce the clearance. The normal mutual assistance clearance between the two is 0.0
- In the power generation industry in China, we have been working hard, pursuing the concept of quality and service, and for the sake of customers, the full power generator chooses China and your generator is a professional housekeeper. At present, the diesel generator set maintenance market refers to damage inspection and routine maintenance. Two aspects: after maintenance refers to the failure of the diesel generator, there are problems with various accessories, such as replacing the generator or
- Before starting, you should check whether the fuel volume of the fuel tank is rich, and there is no oil leakage in each oil pipe and the discussion area; whether the cooling system water is rich, clean and leak-free, and whether the fan belt is tight or not. The internal combustion engine and generator drive parts should be connected and trusted. The wires of the input line are well-insulated, complete and effective in all aspects. After starting, it should run at low speed for 3 to 5 minutes. After the temperature and oil pressure wheel are normal, the initial work can be done. The generator should be no different in the speed increase. Ring, the slip ring and commutator are well brushed, no jumping and sparking phenomenon. After the operation is stable and the frequency and voltage reach the rated value, power can be supplied to the outside.
- The diesel engine is working normally, but the generator fails to generate electricity or the voltage is very low. This may be due to the components associated with the generator, such as: the exciter is damaged, and the excitation voltage cannot be supplied. The excitation current is taken in. The rotor's dead center residual magnetism is weakened or declining. It will make the generator unable to generate electricity or the transmission voltage is extremely low. The right to respond is usually: use an appropriate DC voltage and directly connect to the excitation winding according to the polarity Magnetization. Carefully inspect the exciter and the cyclotron rectifier, find abnormal components or windings, and replace them for restoration. The generator's transmission voltage is unstable, and
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators
- What are the specific operating methods for diesel generators?