Common fault types of generators and their solutions
With the advent of the "electricity age", generators are widely used in our work and life. As generators can be seen everywhere, generator failures are inevitable. Next, let me talk about the common faults of generators. How to troubleshoot and deal with these common faults? Let's learn together.
First, the generator current is too large
(1) If the load is too large, reduce the load.
(2) If a short-circuit or ground fault occurs in the transmission line, the line should be overhauled, and it can return to normal after the fault is removed.
Second, the generator terminal voltage is too high
(1) The voltage of the generator parallel to the power grid is too high, and the voltage of the parallel generator should be reduced.
(2) Excitation device failure should cause overexcitation, and the excitation device should be repaired in time.
Third, insufficient power
Due to the insufficient compensation of the excitation source voltage source, the excitation current required by the armature response cannot be provided, so that the generator terminal voltage is lower than the grid voltage and the rated reactive power cannot be delivered. The following measures should be taken:
(1) A three-phase voltage regulator is connected between the generator and the field reactor to increase the generator terminal voltage and gradually increase the magnetic potential of the field device.
(2) The phase of the voltage magnetomotive force of the excitation device and the voltage at the generator terminal is changed to increase the total magnetomotive force, and a resistor of thousands of ohms and 10W can be connected in parallel at the two ends of each phase of the reactor.
(3) Decrease the resistance of the varistor to increase the excitation current of the generator.
Fourth, the stator winding insulation breakdown, short circuit
(1) The stator winding is wet. For generators that have been stopped for a long time or overhauled for a long time, the insulation resistance should be measured before being put into operation. Those who fail to pass the test shall not be put into operation. The damp generator should be dried.
(2) Defects in windings or improper maintenance processes, which cause winding insulation breakdown or mechanical damage. Insulation materials should be selected according to the specified insulation level, and embedded windings and dip paint drying should be strictly performed according to process requirements.
(3) The winding is overheated. After the insulation is overheated, the insulation performance will be reduced, and sometimes it will cause insulation breakdown at high temperatures. Daily inspections should be strengthened to prevent overheating of all parts of the generator and damage to the winding insulation.
(4) Aging of insulation. Generally the generator runs for more than 15-20 years, the winding insulation is aging, the electrical performance changes, and even the insulation breakdown. The maintenance and preventive test of the generator should be done well. If the insulation is found to be unqualified, the defective winding insulation or the winding should be replaced in time to extend the service life of the generator.
(5) Metal foreign objects enter the generator. Do not leave metal objects, parts or tools in the stator bore after the generator is overhauled. Tighten the tying wire of the rotor and tighten the end parts so that centrifugal force does not occur And loose. "
- Blue smoke, fire reason: It means that the engine is burning oil. There are three types of reasons: first, the piston ring goes opposite, and the oil comes in the cylinder; the second is the oil level of the oil pan of the atmosphere filter, which leads the ring. The height of the groove; Third, the gap between the duct and the valve stem is too poor. Expulsion idea: Adjust the piston ring so that the opening teeth of the ring are staggered 120 degrees or 180 degrees, and the opening teeth of the ring should avoid the piston pin hole and the side pressure is poor. Adjust the height of the oil level of the oil filter of the atmosphere filter below the height of the annular groove; if the clearance between the duct and the valve stem is too poor, replace the component and reduce the clearance. The normal mutual assistance clearance between the two is 0.0
- In the power generation industry in China, we have been working hard, pursuing the concept of quality and service, and for the sake of customers, the full power generator chooses China and your generator is a professional housekeeper. At present, the diesel generator set maintenance market refers to damage inspection and routine maintenance. Two aspects: after maintenance refers to the failure of the diesel generator, there are problems with various accessories, such as replacing the generator or
- Before starting, you should check whether the fuel volume of the fuel tank is rich, and there is no oil leakage in each oil pipe and the discussion area; whether the cooling system water is rich, clean and leak-free, and whether the fan belt is tight or not. The internal combustion engine and generator drive parts should be connected and trusted. The wires of the input line are well-insulated, complete and effective in all aspects. After starting, it should run at low speed for 3 to 5 minutes. After the temperature and oil pressure wheel are normal, the initial work can be done. The generator should be no different in the speed increase. Ring, the slip ring and commutator are well brushed, no jumping and sparking phenomenon. After the operation is stable and the frequency and voltage reach the rated value, power can be supplied to the outside.
- The diesel engine is working normally, but the generator fails to generate electricity or the voltage is very low. This may be due to the components associated with the generator, such as: the exciter is damaged, and the excitation voltage cannot be supplied. The excitation current is taken in. The rotor's dead center residual magnetism is weakened or declining. It will make the generator unable to generate electricity or the transmission voltage is extremely low. The right to respond is usually: use an appropriate DC voltage and directly connect to the excitation winding according to the polarity Magnetization. Carefully inspect the exciter and the cyclotron rectifier, find abnormal components or windings, and replace them for restoration. The generator's transmission voltage is unstable, and
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators
- What are the specific operating methods for diesel generators?