What causes diesel generator voltage instability
When we use diesel generators, we inevitably create voltage instability. As a type of power generation equipment, diesel generators play an important role, so if there is a problem, it is very dangerous. So you have to solve problems such as voltage instability, so what should you do this time? In recent years, with the continuous development of various industries, the use of generator sets has become more and more frequent, especially the operation of large-scale projects and government units, requiring diesel generators to generate large power. As a result, the price of 250kW diesel generators has attracted much attention.
The performance of voltage instability of 250kW diesel generator is very obvious. It will appear at a high and low moment, and the dynamics of the whole Shandong Province can introduce you to several issues. The voltage is too high, there are generally four reasons: high speed, the air gap of the shunt reactor core is too large, the magnetic rheostat short circuit, and the coaster. For the four problems, the corresponding solutions are as follows: In the face of high speed problems, we only need Reduction of the opening of the hydrofoil by reducing turbine accessories.
The core of the reactor can be adjusted by changing the thickness of the core gasket. When the magnetic rheostat is short-circuited, it usually causes adjustment failure, and the short-circuit point is found in time and eliminated directly. Speeding is a more common problem. The thing to do is to emergency stop and then deal with the accident. Please note that regardless of the above problems, if you are not sure that you can solve these problems, you must find professional maintenance personnel in time to avoid affecting your work progress.
The voltage is too low, the cause of this problem is more, and everyone has described it. The original low speed of the motor is a more intuitive reason, and the treatment is relatively simple, directly adjusting the speed of the prime mover of the 250kW diesel generator to the rated value. The position deviation of the excitation electromechanical brushes generally refers to the non-center line position. The possible reason is that the spring pressure is insufficient. At this time, the brushes should be adjusted to the correct position to change and then adjust the pressure.
The resistance of the excitation circuit is too large, which can be solved by reducing the resistance of the rheostat. The small contact surface of the brush will not only cause the voltage to be too low, but also the problem of poor contact. At this time, we should not only consider the surface of the commutator, but also polish the abrasive cloth at low speed. In addition, breakdown of the rectifier diode can also cause voltage instability. Check for replacements in a timely manner.
- Before starting, you should check whether the fuel volume of the fuel tank is rich, and there is no oil leakage in each oil pipe and the discussion area; whether the cooling system water is rich, clean and leak-free, and whether the fan belt is tight or not. The internal combustion engine and generator drive parts should be connected and trusted. The wires of the input line are well-insulated, complete and effective in all aspects. After starting, it should run at low speed for 3 to 5 minutes. After the temperature and oil pressure wheel are normal, the initial work can be done. The generator should be no different in the speed increase. Ring, the slip ring and commutator are well brushed, no jumping and sparking phenomenon. After the operation is stable and the frequency and voltage reach the rated value, power can be supplied to the outside.
- In the power generation industry in China, we have been working hard, pursuing the concept of quality and service, and for the sake of customers, the full power generator chooses China and your generator is a professional housekeeper. At present, the diesel generator set maintenance market refers to damage inspection and routine maintenance. Two aspects: after maintenance refers to the failure of the diesel generator, there are problems with various accessories, such as replacing the generator or
- Blue smoke, fire reason: It means that the engine is burning oil. There are three types of reasons: first, the piston ring goes opposite, and the oil comes in the cylinder; the second is the oil level of the oil pan of the atmosphere filter, which leads the ring. The height of the groove; Third, the gap between the duct and the valve stem is too poor. Expulsion idea: Adjust the piston ring so that the opening teeth of the ring are staggered 120 degrees or 180 degrees, and the opening teeth of the ring should avoid the piston pin hole and the side pressure is poor. Adjust the height of the oil level of the oil filter of the atmosphere filter below the height of the annular groove; if the clearance between the duct and the valve stem is too poor, replace the component and reduce the clearance. The normal mutual assistance clearance between the two is 0.0
- The diesel engine is working normally, but the generator fails to generate electricity or the voltage is very low. This may be due to the components associated with the generator, such as: the exciter is damaged, and the excitation voltage cannot be supplied. The excitation current is taken in. The rotor's dead center residual magnetism is weakened or declining. It will make the generator unable to generate electricity or the transmission voltage is extremely low. The right to respond is usually: use an appropriate DC voltage and directly connect to the excitation winding according to the polarity Magnetization. Carefully inspect the exciter and the cyclotron rectifier, find abnormal components or windings, and replace them for restoration. The generator's transmission voltage is unstable, and
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators
- What are the specific operating methods for diesel generators?