Introduction to the knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
In real life, we cannot develop motors. Without generators, our lives are unimaginable. Today, I will talk with you about some things about diesel generators. How should a diesel generator be maintained? How should a diesel generator be cleaned? Let ’s take a look. The following is the introduction of "Related knowledge and cleaning methods for diesel generators".
[Related knowledge of diesel generators]
In recent years, people have paid much attention to the price of 250kw diesel generators. The generators are composed of stators, rotors, end covers, bases and bearings, and the stators are made of bases. It consists of stator core, wire winding, and other structural parts that fix these parts. The rotor consists of a rotor iron core (with magnetic choke. Magnetic pole winding) slip ring (also known as a slip ring). Fans and shafts.
The 250kw diesel generator is assembled by connecting the stator and rotor of the generator with bearings and end covers, so that the rotor can rotate in the stator and do the movement of cutting the magnetic induction wire, thereby generating the induced potential, which is led out through the terminal and connected in the circuit , Then a current is generated. Routine maintenance: based on routine maintenance, maintenance can be done every six months or one year
1. Carry out a comprehensive inspection of the water, electricity, oil, and gas of the generator set to confirm whether the unit is normal;
2. No-load test machine for 5-10 minutes to make the Shangchai generator set fully lubricated; judge the use status of the unit by listening, watching, smelling, etc .;
3. Replace consumables such as air filter, diesel filter, oil, oil filter, water filter, oil-water separator filter element, etc.
4. Replace the cooling water tank coolant and water tank treasure;
5. Add battery liquid or distilled water;
6. After the maintenance is completed, check the unit again and clean it.
7. No-load test machine for 5-10 minutes, record the performance parameters of the unit.
[Proper way to clean diesel generators]
The long-term use of hard water in diesel generators will deposit a layer of yellow and white scale on the cooler and the inner wall of the pipeline. As a result, the thermal conductivity decreases and the cooling effect is not good!
1) Phosphate removal of scale Scale is injected with 3% -5% trisodium phosphate solution and kept for 10-12 hours, so that scale can form salts easily soluble in water;
2) Caustic soda, kerosene, and solution adjusted to a certain ratio are used to remove scale in alkaline solution, stay in the cooling system for 12 hours, and then use cleaning;
3) Pickling to remove scale and acid pickling solutions are often washed with phosphoric acid and hydrochloric acid;
Remove carbon deposits
Carbon deposits can cause diesel generators to pop up on valves, pistons and cylinder heads. We generally adopt three methods: mechanical removal, chemical method, and electrochemical method.
1) Mechanical removal method: Use a wire brush and a scraper to remove carbon deposits. This method is simple, it is easy to damage the surface of the part, and the carbon deposits are not easy to remove;
2) Chemical method: For some precision-machined parts, mechanical cleaning cannot be used, and chemical solutions should be used for cleaning.
3) Electrochemical method: The alkaline solution is used as the electrolytic solution, and the chemical reaction and the stripping of hydrogen are removed together.
The above introduction of "relevant knowledge about diesel generators" and "methods of proper cleaning of diesel generators" hope to help you understand the "introduction of diesel generators and related cleaning methods".
- In the power generation industry in China, we have been working hard, pursuing the concept of quality and service, and for the sake of customers, the full power generator chooses China and your generator is a professional housekeeper. At present, the diesel generator set maintenance market refers to damage inspection and routine maintenance. Two aspects: after maintenance refers to the failure of the diesel generator, there are problems with various accessories, such as replacing the generator or
- The diesel engine is working normally, but the generator fails to generate electricity or the voltage is very low. This may be due to the components associated with the generator, such as: the exciter is damaged, and the excitation voltage cannot be supplied. The excitation current is taken in. The rotor's dead center residual magnetism is weakened or declining. It will make the generator unable to generate electricity or the transmission voltage is extremely low. The right to respond is usually: use an appropriate DC voltage and directly connect to the excitation winding according to the polarity Magnetization. Carefully inspect the exciter and the cyclotron rectifier, find abnormal components or windings, and replace them for restoration. The generator's transmission voltage is unstable, and
- Before starting, you should check whether the fuel volume of the fuel tank is rich, and there is no oil leakage in each oil pipe and the discussion area; whether the cooling system water is rich, clean and leak-free, and whether the fan belt is tight or not. The internal combustion engine and generator drive parts should be connected and trusted. The wires of the input line are well-insulated, complete and effective in all aspects. After starting, it should run at low speed for 3 to 5 minutes. After the temperature and oil pressure wheel are normal, the initial work can be done. The generator should be no different in the speed increase. Ring, the slip ring and commutator are well brushed, no jumping and sparking phenomenon. After the operation is stable and the frequency and voltage reach the rated value, power can be supplied to the outside.
- Blue smoke, fire reason: It means that the engine is burning oil. There are three types of reasons: first, the piston ring goes opposite, and the oil comes in the cylinder; the second is the oil level of the oil pan of the atmosphere filter, which leads the ring. The height of the groove; Third, the gap between the duct and the valve stem is too poor. Expulsion idea: Adjust the piston ring so that the opening teeth of the ring are staggered 120 degrees or 180 degrees, and the opening teeth of the ring should avoid the piston pin hole and the side pressure is poor. Adjust the height of the oil level of the oil filter of the atmosphere filter below the height of the annular groove; if the clearance between the duct and the valve stem is too poor, replace the component and reduce the clearance. The normal mutual assistance clearance between the two is 0.0
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators
- What are the specific operating methods for diesel generators?