Method for prolonging service life of generator and method for using lubricating oil
After using the generator, you need to pay attention to maintenance in daily life, and replace the internal parts in time. Do not let too much debris inside. The debris will wear the machine for a long time inside the machine, and some materials will corrode the machine, which will affect the machine. Generator life, now I will introduce to you some methods to extend the life of the generator.
During the use of the generator, it will pollute the engine oil, some components of the engine oil will be oxidized, and the main additives in the engine oil will be gradually consumed. But as long as these additives work properly, engine oil can protect the engine well. It is normal for the oil to become contaminated between the oil and filter change intervals. The degree of pollution mainly depends on the operating conditions of the generator, the number of hours of oil used, the amount of fuel exhausted, and the amount of newly added oil.
Extending generator maintenance The intervals between oil and filter replacement will reduce engine life due to factors such as corrosion, carbon deposits, and wear.
Here, several methods are recommended for determining the oil change period of the generator when the generator set and the lubricating oil are normally used, for reference only.
Generator lubricating oil will continuously deteriorate due to pollution and oxidation during use. When it deteriorates to a certain extent, it cannot meet the lubrication requirements of diesel engines. When any index of diesel oil in operation decays to a certain standard, the new oil should be replaced. This method does not depend on running time, working conditions, etc., but only depends on the quality of the lubricating oil. It is a very scientific method of determination.
First, the time interval determination method
The oil change period is determined based on the quality of diesel used by the generator and the load on the generator.
You can change the oil according to any of the working months, hours, and fuel consumption of the generator. Generally, the maximum length of the generator and diesel unit is 250 hours or 12 months. The oil change period is the first come.
Some generator sets provide “oil interval graphs” in the engine manual to determine the longest oil change interval, which is also appropriate.
The design of modern diesel generators and engines is developing in the direction of high horsepower, miniaturization and reduction of exhaust pollution. It has put forward higher and higher requirements for the quality of engine oils, which has led to the development of high performance engine oils. Therefore, the correct selection of engine lubricants plays an important role in ensuring the engine's operating reliability and operating economy. High-quality lubricating oil and suitable oil change period are one of the key factors to ensure the performance and durability of generator sets and engines.
- The diesel engine is working normally, but the generator fails to generate electricity or the voltage is very low. This may be due to the components associated with the generator, such as: the exciter is damaged, and the excitation voltage cannot be supplied. The excitation current is taken in. The rotor's dead center residual magnetism is weakened or declining. It will make the generator unable to generate electricity or the transmission voltage is extremely low. The right to respond is usually: use an appropriate DC voltage and directly connect to the excitation winding according to the polarity Magnetization. Carefully inspect the exciter and the cyclotron rectifier, find abnormal components or windings, and replace them for restoration. The generator's transmission voltage is unstable, and
- Blue smoke, fire reason: It means that the engine is burning oil. There are three types of reasons: first, the piston ring goes opposite, and the oil comes in the cylinder; the second is the oil level of the oil pan of the atmosphere filter, which leads the ring. The height of the groove; Third, the gap between the duct and the valve stem is too poor. Expulsion idea: Adjust the piston ring so that the opening teeth of the ring are staggered 120 degrees or 180 degrees, and the opening teeth of the ring should avoid the piston pin hole and the side pressure is poor. Adjust the height of the oil level of the oil filter of the atmosphere filter below the height of the annular groove; if the clearance between the duct and the valve stem is too poor, replace the component and reduce the clearance. The normal mutual assistance clearance between the two is 0.0
- In the power generation industry in China, we have been working hard, pursuing the concept of quality and service, and for the sake of customers, the full power generator chooses China and your generator is a professional housekeeper. At present, the diesel generator set maintenance market refers to damage inspection and routine maintenance. Two aspects: after maintenance refers to the failure of the diesel generator, there are problems with various accessories, such as replacing the generator or
- Before starting, you should check whether the fuel volume of the fuel tank is rich, and there is no oil leakage in each oil pipe and the discussion area; whether the cooling system water is rich, clean and leak-free, and whether the fan belt is tight or not. The internal combustion engine and generator drive parts should be connected and trusted. The wires of the input line are well-insulated, complete and effective in all aspects. After starting, it should run at low speed for 3 to 5 minutes. After the temperature and oil pressure wheel are normal, the initial work can be done. The generator should be no different in the speed increase. Ring, the slip ring and commutator are well brushed, no jumping and sparking phenomenon. After the operation is stable and the frequency and voltage reach the rated value, power can be supplied to the outside.
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators
- What are the specific operating methods for diesel generators?